Address Corrections

This Address Corrections form allows you to view your various contact addresses that OCC has on file and make changes to them as necessary.  Any recent changes that may have been submitted online will take some time to be refreshed on this web portal.

NAME CHANGES may be done through the Registrar's Office.  The Address/Name Change Form is available at The Address/Name Change Form along with documentation must be faxed, mailed, or hand-delivered to the Registrar's office. It cannot be accepted by email.